Join Our Family
Schlarman Academy is a pre-school through high school educational community that seeks to offer both quality Catholic education and Christian formation. Schlarman Academy is fully accredited by North Central Association and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association Illinois Elementary School Association and Illinois High School Association. Our outstanding college-prep curriculum at the high school level includes both honors and Advanced Placement courses. Dual enrollment classes, which enable our students to earn both high school and tuition-free college credit, are available through Danville Area Community College. Graduation requirements from Schlarman Academy exceed the minimum requirements set by the State of Illinois. The requirements also meet the basic admission requirements for colleges and universities not only in the state of Illinois but many other states as well.
Each year Schlarman graduates are accepted into and attend both 2-year and 4-year educational institutions. Thirty-seven out of thirty-nine 2010 graduates enrolled in a college or university; many receiving academic and athletic scholarships for their continued education.
Admission and Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in Schlarman Academy. The following are suggested steps in the admission and enrollment process:
1. Call the school office at (217) 442-3880 for grades Pre-school-6 or (217)-442-2725 for grades 7-12 or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to set up a tour or a time for your student to shadow.
2. Fill out the Prospective Student Information form and the Student Interest form. Bring these forms for your tour or shadow.
3. If you are interested in financial assistance, go to https://www.factstuitionaid.com/ and set up an account. All information in facts is required in order to qualify for financial assistance. Spalding and Academic Scholarships become available in January and are due by March 15, 2016..
4. Once your application has been approved and you have completed your tour or shadow, please refer to the Schlarman Dress Code guidelines and order uniform clothes for your student.
5. If you are registering for beginning a new school year, you will receive a mailing in late July or early August which will include important registration forms and information. Please complete these forms and bring them with you to Schlarman on registration day (day and times will be included in packet.) On this date, all fees for books (amounts depend on courses selected,) drug testing, student planners and graduation fees are due.
6. At Schlarman Academy, we save the environment by utilizing our website and email as much as possible. Please become very familiar with our website.
We look forward to having your child join our Schlarman Family. This is the start of your journey with Schlarman Academy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 217-442-2725. Please know that we are here to walk with you and your family.
To have our children attend Schlarman High School has been both a privilege and an answer to prayer. There are numerous reasons that we appreciate Schlarman. From our first visit to the school, it felt like "home" to us and where our children needed to be. Our children are able to grow both spiritually and academically in a safe and encouraging environment. The entire faculty and staff genuinely cares for them and the kids know and feel that. We have two of our children currently attending Schlarman High School and we look forward to the day that our two younger children will be Toppers too! Lisa and Eric Rademacher, parents of Frank and Maria Rademacher